New York, New York
Job Title: Marketing Assistant
- Manage an annual events calendar that tracks planned participation in trade shows, hospitality events, networking events, and other field marketing activities
- Execute planning and coordination for field marketing activities from start to finish, inputting purchase orders, collaborating with event managers, and coordinating company and client attendees
- Maintain the department’s inventory of physical marketing collateral, including printed brochures and event gifts
- Support final editorial review of all sales and marketing collateral to ensure branding and messaging consistency across company brochures, proposals, blogs, email copy, sales presentations, etc.
- Create Marketing materials for both print and digital that highlight capabilities of the organization; distribute in a timely manner, track response rates, and adjust material as necessary
- Execute on planned digital marketing activity, to include scheduling blog, emails, and social media posts
- Propose awareness campaigns after external events occur which would highlight the needs for services offered by the company; develop compelling arguments, based on marketing concepts
- Maintain marketing contact database and list subscription with accurate and current information
- Support Director of Marketing and Communications in developing and implementing a broad range of marketing and communications initiatives
- Develop the skills and abilities to discern good fits for our services and distinguish realistic prospects as we work to market our core services: SmartTech, Explosive Detection Canines, and Armed Operatives
- Collaborate with retained marketing agency in developing and executing marketing initiatives and collateral
- Facilitate communication and collaboration between sales and marketing departments
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, or equivalent
- Minimum of one (1) year of marketing experience, preferably in the protective service industry
- Experience in project and/or event management
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.