Manufacturing Program Manager
Job Title: Manufacturing Program Manager
Location: Plano, TX
- Develop, implement and apply management controls to ensure all training and support schedules are met and resources are used effectively.
- Ensure all required resources such as engineering, manpower, production and facilities are available for the program.
- Perform integrated logistics support planning for acquisition, use, maintenance, and disposal of material systems and equipment.
- Provide management oversight of all personnel assigned to the contract and ensure high-quality and acceptable task completion and deliverables in compliance with the customer’s Statement of Work (SOW).
- Plans, directs and monitors program budget and serves as primary customer contact for program information. Use metrics to track and measure progress against baseline cost and schedule (responsible for P&L).
- Attend Government designated briefings/meetings as required; provide reports or conduct briefings or tours on a required basis.
- Requires strong organizational skills with the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships; excellent written/verbal communication skills required.
- Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis in business or engineering preferred.
- Minimum of five to ten (5-10) years of program related experience in the management of a similar or related Manufacturing operation.
- Prefer candidate with at least five (5) years’ experience managing a government contract.
- Intermediate to advanced level skills in Microsoft Office software suite – Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and outside contacts
- Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment with the ability to work alone or as part of a team
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.