Manufacturing Engineer Manager
Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer Manager
Location: Plano, TX
Essential responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining manufacturing planning documentation, including Bills of Material, production routers, work instructions, shop process procedures, etc.
- Managing configuration throughout the ERP system, item part master, bill of material, router, and work instructions.
- Identifying, selecting, implementing and maintaining manufacturing equipment to support production requirements. This will include specifying and possibly designing special assembly tooling, fixtures and shop aids required to support production requirements.
- Assuring product and process quality by designing, proofing and validating manufacturing methods, including assembly, process, inspection and test; establish standard work procedures, process capability and process control techniques, including statistical process control (SPC).
- Researching and analyzing customer design proposals, specifications, manuals, and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, and maintenance requirements of designs or applications.
- Supporting supplier sourcing efforts as required including activities such as supplier manufacturing capability assessment; production problem resolution; cost reduction and quality improvement efforts.
- Interfacing with program's quality, procurement and management staff as required to drive attainment of program's production objectives (cost, throughput, yields, etc.).
- Troubleshooting and resolving production performance issues to resolution.
- Training production and technician staff as required.
- Other duties may assigned.
- BA/S preferred but additional experience may be considered for highly qualified candidates
- Must have at least three (3+) years of engineering management experience in a manufacturing setting
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 / AS9100 Standards, 6 Sigma tools, Statistics and Root Cause Analysis
- Must be an organized and strategic leader who uses a creative approach to building solutions and implementing improvements and corrective actions
- Intermediate to advanced level skills in Microsoft Office software suite – Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and outside contacts
- Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment with the ability to work alone or as part of a team is required in additional having strong organizational skills
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.