Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Location: Courtland, AL
Our client is a proven leader in information technology, innovative strategic technical planning, and program management offering a professional level of expertise to their partners. Having been around for over fifty years our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the IT industry.
This Position requires the following specific technical and professional background: The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5+ years’ experience in a manufacturing engineer role
- Accomplish results by utilizing multi-functional team, including Technicians, Quality Assurance, Manufacturing and Test Engineering, MRP/Parts Production Control, and Finance to meet program needs
- Leading and providing shop floor support, maintaining manufacturing plans, tooling requirements, engineering change implementation and coordinating changes in the build process within an electrical/mechanical manufacturing facility.
- Foster customer relations, building rapport and confidence between Prod Ops, Program and Customer.
- Foster an environment where the diverse talents and perspectives of our people power innovative solutions for our customers and drives business success.
- Interact across all levels of the organization; efficiently and effectively communicate and implement agreed upon changes; navigate difficult situations and conversations to a productive outcome.
- Engage in proposal, estimates and/or concept of operation development.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Active Secret Clearance
- Preferred Previous Aerospace experience
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.