Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Location: Palmdale, CA
Our client is a proven leader in information technology, innovative strategic technical planning, and program management offering a professional level of expertise to their partners. Having been around for over fifty years our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the IT industry.
This Position requires the following specific technical and professional background: The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5+ years’ experience in a manufacturing engineer role
- Designs manufacturing processes, procedures and production layouts for assemblies, equipment installation, processing, machining and material handling
- Designs arrangement of machines within plant facilities to ensure most efficient and productive layout
- Designs sequence of operations and specifies procedures for the fabrication of tools and equipment and other functions that affect product performance
- Adapts machine or equipment design to factory and production conditions
- Responsibilities include close coordination and collaboration with the Product Focus Teams, Factory Material Flow, Tool Services, and Facilities in developing and implementing production readiness in each of the component and assembly areas
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Active Secret Clearance
- Preferred Previous Aerospace experience
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.