Maintenance Team Lead
Job Title: Maintenance Team Lead
Location: Houston, TX
Must have Phase Maintenance Experience
PRIMARY FUNCTION: The Maintenance Team Lead oversees the execution of aircraft maintenance on the program in an effective and safe manner acceptable to the Government.
- Associates degree desired.
- FAA A&P Certificate Required
- 5+ years of experience in aviation related technical areas and demonstrated leadership skills required.
- Experience supporting a NASA/DoD contract.
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a Government Security Clearance.
- Reports to Production Manager. Provides day-to-day direction, instruction, supervision, and guidance to a diverse team to accomplish tasks with competing schedules to meet critical mission requirements.
- Must recognize and capitalize on the team’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Develops strategies to reach team and organization goals and consensus while developing strong team morale by encouraging employees, helping them to develop professionally and achieve individual goals and objectives.
- Assist team members in troubleshooting techniques and promote process improvement.
- Must have excellent communication and coaching skills.
- Possess the ability to effectively communicate with a wide-variety of cross-disciplines and to provide up-to-date technical information.
- Support deployed aircrews as required.
- Work with aircrews and AOD Maintenance to handle aircraft problems away from Ellington.
- Properly communicate to the PM, NASA Maintenance Control Manager, Production Manager and Maintenance Controller.
- Ensure all maintenance activities are reported in a timely manner and inputted into NAMIS.
- Exhibit comprehensive understanding of aircraft maintenance and quality control procedures.
- Possess familiarity with aircraft maintenance procedures at an organizational level.
- Organize efforts to ensure 100% properly configured and reliable aircraft to perform required missions.
- Communicate with other government agencies whose activities are dependent upon the contract maintenance mission.
- The Maintenance Team Lead may be required to perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.