Job Title: Mail Screener
Location: Williamsburg, VA
- Adhere with industry best practices to screen all mail and parcels
- Identify and segregate any suspicious or unusual delivery items in accordance with client guidance
- Conduct screening for explosive threats and components used to construct improvised explosive devices (IEDS)
- Conduct analyses/screening to detect nerve agents, blood agents, pulmonary (choking) agents, blistering agents, industrials chemicals and irritants
- Conduct screening for all radiological/Nuclear threats to prevent nuclear detonation or exposure of harmful radioactive material
- Properly wear and operates individual protective equipment
- High School diploma equivalency
- Current active Secret Clearance
- Must have valid driver's license if driving a company or client owned vehicle
- Minimum of three (5) years of experience in the Chemical Biological Radiological Nuclear and Explosives (CBRNE) mail screening environment
- Knowledge of utilization of interpretation of x-ray to inspect mail/parcels for prohibited items and components of Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs)
- Use of Downdraft table for examination of mail/parcels
- Experience using different techniques for biological threats and other related high-risk parcel threats.
- Testing and calibration procedures for CBRNE screening equipment to ensure operating at proper levels.
- Knowledge of US Postal Service and commercial delivery entity protocols
- Handling of sensitive mail, parcels, and items that are destined for senior level government officials.
- Military experience
- Prior experience working on a government contract
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.