Job Title: Low-Voltage Estimator
Location: Lenexa, KS
Our client is a proven leader in the telecommunications industry, offering a professional level of telecom expertise to their partners. Having been around for over 20 years, our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the communications industry.
Anistar is seeking an Voice and Data Estimator for commercial telecommunication construction projects in the Austin area.
Major Job Elements:
- Determines, monitors, and reviews all project economics to include costs, operational budgets, staffing requirements, resources, and risk.
- Identifies trends, adjusts program goals, resources, and plans accordingly.
- Ensures adherence to legally binding requirements and customer long-term strategic goals.
- Manage the technical customer relationship including developing technical requirements, review all customer deliverables and present technical solutions to the customer.
- Provide technical advice within the organization for strategic alignment and development and provide technical support throughout the lifecycle of an opportunity and project
- Build strategic working relationships with subcontractors/Technical Partners to accomplish goals and objectives
- Travel to customer and strategic partner site to perform technical presentations when required.
Knowledge & Skills:
The ideal candidate will possess the following requirements/skills:
- Experience with Accu-Bid software a major plus
- Proven ability to effectively meet customer’s needs, build productive internal and external stakeholder relationships, and take responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Ability to investigate and solve complex problems and implement related work improvements with cross functional team members
- Ability to read and interpret architectural drawings
- Understanding of the critical role Safety plays in projects and the ability to plan for and account for Safety in estimates
- Experience of AutoCAD and design in the telecom industry
- Expert knowledge of ISP and OSP infrastructure
Education & Experience:
- 3+ years industry related estimating experience preferred
- 3 year Engineering or technical related degree preferred
- Working knowledge of Project Management Methodologies
- Working knowledge of Project scheduling software i.e. MS Project and/or Visio, AutoCAD
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.