Low Voltage Estimator
Job Title: Low Voltage Estimator
Location: Charlotte, NC
Company Summary: Our client is a proven leader in low voltage industry, offering a high level of professional expertise to their partners.
Position Summary: Anistar is seeking an experienced low voltage estimator for our client. This individual will work as a member of a team to prepare detailed takeoffs, counts, and scope summaries.
The job duties for this position include but not limited to:
- Responds to bid specifications, writing scope of work, developing cost estimates, predicting the duration of the project, and including contingencies.
- Identify labor, material, and time requirements to perform work.
- Prepare detailed takeoffs, counts, and scope summaries.
- Ensures timely completion of and meets bid schedules and deadlines.
- Acts as liaison between and meet with sales, project management and operations to effectively transition projects and streamline communications.
- Recommends vendors and materials to obtain best solution, most competitive price, and proper lead-times.
- Reads and understand blueprints.
- Must have experience with Bluebeam for plans and takeoffs
- Must have at least 2-3 years of experience with estimating commercial low voltage projects
- Willingness and ability to visit job sites and facility tours.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working Knowledge of commercial or industrial low voltage systems.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.