Low Voltage Account Manager
Job Title: Low-Voltage Account Manager
Location: Tampa, FL
Our client is a proven leader in the telecommunications industry, offering a professional level of telecom expertise to their partners. Having been around for over 20 years, our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the communications industry.
Anistar is seeking a Low-Voltage Account Manager for commercial construction projects in the Tampa area.
Major Job Elements:
- Business development, sales, and account management for Cable, AV, and Security construction projects
- Responsible to grow the service business by providing solutions to existing as well as new client base.
- Create proposals to customers outlining a preventive maintenance or repair scope of work along with the solution to the problem.
- Make necessary sales presentations to customers and management as requested.
- Acquire and maintain sound knowledge of all product lines and services offered.
- Review testing reports and work with Service Technicians to quantify service repair proposals based on discrepancies discovered during system inspections.
- Partner with internal departments to communicate job scopes and relay customer needs.
- Attract new customers to our organization and up-selling our already well-established client base through a combination of outdoor field sales, phone sales, and direct marketing efforts.
- Possess excellent cold calling skills and the ability to identify and seek out new business.
- Generate sales leads and account information
- Assist in marketing initiatives related to sales activities, including the development of sales and business plans.
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of company services through presentation to customers.
Knowledge & Skills:
The ideal candidate will possess the following requirements/skills:
- Consistent sales performance, ability to organically grow business by providing solutions to new client base
- Consistently exceeded sales for the past 3-5 years
- Strong prospecting skills, ability to build customer relationships through consultative selling and promoting customer confidence
- Lead generation and organic pipeline, planning and forward-thinking skills
- In depth understanding of Voice and Data, AV, and Security systems in commercial settings
- Technical aptitude, understand drawings and codes
- Exceptional customer service, thoroughness and self-motivation
- Candidate must have a strong work ethic and oriented to achievement and positive results
- Strong negotiation skills and competitive spirit
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills with the ability to present to senior level executives within the customer organizations
- Valid driver’s license with a acceptable driving record, will conduct background and drug test.
- Ability to work a full-time schedule
- Available for travel, which may include nights and weekends to accommodate customer’s schedule
Education & Experience:
- 3+ years industry related sales experience preferred
- Comprehensive understanding of commercial low-voltage construction
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.