Logistics Technician (Cleared)
Fort Hood, Texas
Job Title: Cleared Logistics Technician
Location: Ft. Hood, TX
Our client is a proven leader in the communications industry, offering a professional level of cabling expertise to their partners. Our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the communications industry.
The Logistics Technician analyzes contractual commitments, site specifications, design changes and other data to plan and develop support of the site installation. The Logistics Technician maintains property accountability for all equipment and material that is to be installed at the site.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND FUNCTIONS
- Maintaining accountability includes the physical counting and identification of all items.
- Accountability is maintained and continually updated on inventory/property records.
- Familiarity with all electronic security, intrusion detection and access control equipment.
- Verifies type and quantities of equipment to be installed.
- Daily, material and equipment is issued to the installation teams with all serial numbers noted and recorded in the zone installation folders.
- Collects the zone installation data, verifies that all equipment has been installed or returned to inventory, and reports the daily equipment status.
- Verifies that all equipment meets System Performance Specifications, Salient Characteristics and United Laboratory (UL) requirements.
- If equipment is determined to be defective or inoperable, processes a Return of Material Authorization (RMA) so that a replacement or repairable item is obtained.
- 4 years exp minimum
- consistent tenure with previous jobs
• Must have a minimum Secret clearance
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!