Lenel Systems Administrator
Job Title: Systems Administrator
Location: Norfolk, VA
Active Secret Clearance
The LENEL System Administrator will be responsible for configuring, testing, troubleshooting, and maintaining large enterprise LENEL systems.
- Provide training and support to system users
- Perform daily system health checks
- Dispatch, troubleshooting, and testing with technicians for current or new system installations
- Provide suggestions for system enhancements
- Work with engineering and integrators on new system design
- Provide tier II/III support for customer issues reported through the help desk
- Proper documentation of system programming
Position / Candidate Requirements
- Currently holds a Secret Security Clearance.
- LENEL Certified Professional/Lenel Certified Expert
- Experienced in writing technical documentation
- Understanding of the installation of electronic security system devices
- Ability to troubleshoot software and hardware issues through Onguard Application
- Experience scheduling and troubleshooting replication issues
- Minimum of a High School Diploma with 8-10 years of experience with minimum of 4 years of experience with LENEL systems or an Associate's Degree with 6-8 years of experience or Bachelor's Degree with 2-4 years of experience or Master's Degree with 0-2 years of experience.
- Minimum 3 yrs experience programming enterprise level electronic security systems
- Strong Oral, Written and Presentation Skills.
- Demonstrated background working with multidisciplinary teams.
- Demonstrated time management and organization skills to meet deadlines and quality objectives.
- Strong MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint Skills is a plus.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 25% – 50% of the time.
Desired / Advantageous Qualifications:
- LENEL Certified Professional/LENEL Certified Expert
- Knowledgeable with DataExchange, DataConduit, SQL, Oracle
- Exposure to computer screens for an extended period of time.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Reach by extending hands or arms in any direction.
- Have finger dexterity in order to manipulate objects with fingers rather than whole hands or arms, for example, using a keyboard.
- Listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Identify and understand the speech of another person.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.