Lead Remote Full Stack Engineer
Remote, North Carolina
Job Title: Remote Full Stack Developer
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for guiding engineers and other technical staff responsible for successful delivery and ongoing evolution of digital products. Should have a proven track record in solution engineering
- Drive product improvements by partnering with business partners and key stakeholders in defining and improving the customer experience
- Will be responsible for owning the technical implementation planning for digital products.
- Design and develop both internal and external facing APIs/RESTful services for Enterprise Application Integration of applications hosted on premise and in the cloud.
- Participate in all aspects of product development and design including performance, scaling, coding, caching, security, encryption, state management, error logging and testing.
Work with product management and business analysts in an agile environment to ensure continual release of high value deliverables.
- 3+ years of experience designing/developing distributed, scalable cloud-based solutions using serverless technologies with Node.
- 3+ years of experience of successfully leading teams of software engineers.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.