Lead Low Voltage Technician
Job Title: Lead Low Voltage Technician
Location: Richmond, VA
Our client is a proven leader in the Low Voltage, and Security industry, offering a high level of professional expertise to their partners. Our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals.
This opportunity has a pay range of $25-$32/HR and is based upon prior low voltage experience
Scope of Work:
- Manage installations of Cabling, and Security systems throughout commercial projects in Richmond area
- Installing structured cabling and security systems
- Interacting with customers/clients
- Establish clear project roles and responsibilities by Identify resources needed and assigning individual responsibilities.
- Lead all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives
- Evaluate progress of projects on a regular basis
- Develop tools and techniques for distributing tasks according to the skills of team members and evaluate the performance of all team members.
- Make continuous improvement a priority
- Be a role model for integrity
- Experience working with and effectively leading cross functional teams
- 4 plus years in a low voltage project installation and or management
- Proven ability to deliver high-quality projects on tight schedules
- Strong and effective decision making skills is a must
- Ability to influence and build relationships and demonstrate leadership in all interactions
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills, positive attitude, an ability to engage and create trust in others to build and foster team relationships
- Strong ability to coach and mentor resources
- Ability to foster teamwork and lead with a positive influence
- Technical and/or Mechanical knowledge and abilities
- Ability to read and interpret engineered drawings, specifications and schematics
- Must be willing to attend training sessions
- Must have or be able to obtain any required Certification DCJS
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and MUST be able to pass drug and background checks.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.