Lead Installation Technician
Lead Installation Technician
Location: Louisville, KY
Our client is a proven leader in the Fire Safety and Security Integration industries, offering a high level of professional expertise to their partners. Having been around for over 20 years, our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop goals, prioritize and organize tasks to accomplish the project.
- Anticipate and resolve problem/changes; seek assistance as required.
- Function as team leader in specific area of expertise.
- Guide and direct team of technicians, Set performance standards and daily tasking.
- Maintain professionalism in high stress situations.
- Arrive for work as directed.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with clients, management and peers.
- Ability to make presentations to management, clients, others as directed.
- Communicate scope of work, project time line, project design, and budget for large projects to management and client.
- Accountable for the successful completion of project to include: timely results, quality of work, customer satisfaction (project closeout)
- Assemble and install large low voltage systems. Coordinate with various company departments, management and clients to ensure smooth work flow.
- Troubleshoot complex systems, identify and resolve problems.
- Coordinate with Project Manager to direct team of technicians to meet project requirements.
- Ensure materials are available at job site.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 5+ years of experience working with Access Control Systems, Intrusion Detection, CCTV and other low voltage electronic systems.
- Advance knowledge of hand tools, test/set up equipment and company machinery. Demonstrate ability to train others in use.
- Advanced knowledge of electrical circuitry, network principles, NEC and fire codes.
- Read/understand technical drawings, programming and installation guides.
- Advanced knowledge of various low voltage systems.
- Installation and Service of Mircom, Brivo, Avigilon, Ademco, Bosch, Software House, DMP and similar manufacturers.
- Must be able to occasionally travel overnight.
- Must be available for On-Call work
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!