Lead Fire Alarm Technician
Job Title: Lead Fire Alarm Technician
Location: Nashville, TN
Our client is a proven leader in the Fire, Low Voltage, and Security industries, offering a high level of professional expertise to their partners. Having been around for over 75 years, our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals.
- The inspection of fire alarm systems and its components to ensure proper functionality
- The installation and/or service of fire alarm systems and its components to ensure proper functionality
- Interact with customers, vendors and co-workers in a professional manner
- Demonstrate an understanding of and follow all safety regulations and practices
- Open minded willingness to continual learning
- Follow all client policies, procedures and core values
- Any other duties deemed appropriate by management
- Pass drug and background screenings
- Fire Alarm Installation experience
- EST Programming experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to meet state licensing requirements and/or vendor certifications
- Valid driver’s license
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!