Lead DAS Technician
Syracuse, New York
Title: Lead DAS Technician
Location: Syracuse, NY and surrounding areas
Company Summary: Our client is a proven leader in the communications industry, offering a professional level of cabling expertise to their partners. Having been around for over twenty years, our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the communications industry.
Position Summary: Anistar is seeking DAS Technicians for a contract to hire opportunity.
- Ability to perform and interpret sweep and PIM testing
- Ability to operate a spectrum analyzer
- Ability to perform fiber testing with an OTDR and light source/power meter
- Ability to clean fiber and understanding of industry best practices
- Field management experience supervising minimum of four (4) or more employees and/or subcontractors
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications including project and similar platforms
- Experience assembling test results into PDF reports for internal and customer review
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to read construction drawings, iBwave outputs, and write MOP's
- Strong communication, organizational, problem solving, and planning skills
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!