Lead AV Technician – Raleigh
Job Title: Lead Audio Visual Technician
Location: Raleigh, NC
Position Summary: Anistar is seeking an experienced audio visual service technician for our client in Charlotte, NC. Our client is one of the leading Audio Visual/Technology integrators in the United States.
- Minimum 5 years of AV Installation experience
- Proficient in the safe use of hand and power tools.
- Ability to solder and crimp connectors.
- Perform installation tasks in a timely and quality conscious manner.
- Pulling cable, installing connectors, projector mounting/hanging (ceiling mounts) and metal fabrication.
- Ability to read and interpret electronic schematics and architectural blue prints.
- Proficiency in mechanical fabrication and equipment rack wiring.
- Ability to diagnose complex system problems.
- Ability to manage small to medium projects.
- Demonstrate job site leadership.
- Ability to test integrated system and train client on use.
- Proficiency with test and calibration equipment.
- Take fleet vehicle in for regular maintenance.
- Act as customer liaison in absence of Project Manager.
- Responsible for job documentation as needed.
- Ability to travel and work at various job sites throughout NC & SC
- Deliver equipment with associated responsibilities.
- Provide positive and effective interaction with internal and external customers.
- Mentor less experienced technicians.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License; have and maintain a safe driving record.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting of all Audio Video installations down to component level
- Strong understanding of audio environments, audio and video signal systems, multi-mic installations with voice lift
- Problem solving and troubleshooting of videoconferencing systems such as Polycom, Tandberg and other IP based systems.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting of displays, projectors and video wall systems.
- Strong understanding of commercial displays and projectors including legacy analog set ups including Component Video, Composite & YC Video signals
- Understanding of digital audio and video, HDMI, CAT5 & Fiber environments
*About Us:* At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.