Lead AV Technician/Foreman – CO
Job Title: Audio Visual Foreman
Location: Denver, CO
Anistar Technologies partners with a number of frontline Civilian and DoD companies to help fulfill their technical labor needs. Anistar is looking for qualified candidates for a number of contract positions. Our client is a leading AV and information technology contractor with multiple locations throughout Colorado.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- A/V installations in a new construction environment
- Perform all types of wiring/cabling terminations
- Test integrated systems and perform troubleshooting for AMX/Crestron and DSP systems
- Write code for DSP systems
- Self-commission and train on DMPS boardroom rooms
- Identify system bugs to programmer/Senior Field Engineer
- Make recommendations to project Manager and Senior Field Engineer on design/scope issues
- Make minor programming changes under the direction of an engineer or programmer
- Fine tune audio video systems to ensure optimal performance
- Provide excellent customer service
- Crestron P301/Crestron Certified Programmer
- CCNA or CompTIA Network+
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and MUST be able to pass drug and background checks.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below. Contact: Anistar Technologies PH: (800)-257-5597 Fax: 888-293-5055