Lead AV Technician
Columbia, South Carolina
Job Title: Lead AV Technician
Location: Columbia, SC
- Perform installation tasks for audio visual projects including but not limited to pulling cable, installing connectors, mounting TVs, projectors, speakers, configuring equipment.
- Commissioning of small AV system.
- Managing customer relationships at sites by providing professional, courteous support at all times.
- Read and interpret electronic schematics and architectural blueprints.
- Document, maintain, support, and repair IT/network systems, distributed audio/video solutions, lighting & control systems, video conferencing systems, smart battery-backups and other electronic system integration solutions based on blueprints of electrical layouts and building plans.
- Operate and test equipment to ensure elimination of malfunctions.
- Load and test the functionality of programs for Control (Crestron/Extron), DSP (Biamp).
- Lift and climb ladders to install, disconnect or repair necessary equipment.
- Clearly communicate expectations to team members.
- Lead, coach, mentor and develop junior technicians.
- Comply with and enforce company and industry standards, policies and procedures.
- Participate in Job site cleanup and perform site Quality Control.
- Always maintain a clean work area.
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.