Lead AV Technician
Job Title: Lead AV Technician
Location: Houston, TX
Our client is a proven leader in the communications industry, offering a professional level of Integration, Design, and Project Engineering expertise to their partners. Having been around for over forty years, our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the communications industry.
We are looking for Audio Visual Field Technicians who will hit the ground running, pay attention to detail, and work efficiently under minimal supervision.
This will include but is not limited to:
• Extensive knowledge with all aspects of AV systems
• Install, troubleshoot, repair AV devices and systems
• Installing/hanging/mounting: displays, projectors, speakers, racks, info plates
• 2+ years experience with configuring, implementing and testing a variety of systems
• 2+ years experience in troubleshooting Crestron, Sony, AMX, Extron, Biamp, Clearone, QSC
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide experienced install, program, and troubleshooting services of high end Audio/Visual Systems such as video conferencing, presentation, control systems, digital signage, and video walls
• Work with clients to complete final walk through after systems have been thoroughly tested
• Builds and Maintains customer relationships
• Identify opportunities and communicate with sales teams
• Good verbal communication, written communication, and presentation skills
• Ability to work independently
• Installer or Technician background a MUST
• Familiar with background in room audio tuning
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!