Lead AV Service Technician
Job Title: Lead AV Service Technician
Location: Charlotte, NC
Supporting the installation and configuration of various AV equipment, Polycom, and Cisco videoconferencing systems, peripheral equipment, and network infrastructure.
- Be knowledgeable and proficient in the installation of and proper configuration of AV equipment, Polycom, and Cisco.
- Possess the ability to read technical drawings and manuals and relay information.
- Possess the ability to report issues and troubleshoot with manufacturers’ manuals and relay information.
- Provide troubleshooting support and training to help desk customers.
- Travel on occasion to customer sites.
- Adhere to administrative duties.
- CTS certification is a plus.
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.