Hope Mills, North Carolina
Job Title: Laborer/Environmental Technician
Location: Hope Mills, NC
40-hour HAZWOPER Cert. is REQUIRED
We need Laborers / Technicians who are versatile and enthusiastic to work in highly flexible, team-oriented environments. Is this you? Come join our team and help be a part of the solution! In this role you will: perform a variety of routine and some non-routine tasks in support of the professional staff within the assigned unit. Work assignments will be at field / construction sites.
- Performs routine and occasionally heavy labor tasks related to environmental remediation systems and light construction. Involves lifting grates, shoveling, raking, and other physical tasks.
- May collect samples and maintain documentation in record logs.
- Operate/learn to operate trucks, pumps, vacuum equipment, generators, and other machinery equipment. Maintains appropriate logs of activities.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- High School diploma, or equivalent (minimum)
- Completion of a 40-hour OSHA training course (with an annual 8-hour update) is required for industrial or hazardous wastewater operations.
- Experience with forklifts and skid steers is preferred but not required
- Ability to work in extreme weather conditions
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Walk on uneven surfaces, bend, kneel and climb
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.