Job Title: Journeyman Plumber
Location: Birmingham/Bessemer, AL
Pay Rate: $26 – 30/hr based on experience
Our client is the prime manufacturer in the Design Manufacture Construct (DMC) system; manufacturing large building chunks that can transported and assembled on site into complex buildings quickly.
DMC is a building delivery system that uses design to leverage manufacturing productivity so that construction is simple.
Anistar is currently seeking an experienced Journeyman Plumber for a long term opportunity to assist with unique and specialized plumbing projects in a plant setting.
Qualified candidates should possess substantial expertise in the following areas:
- Installing and connecting plumbing fixtures, pipes, and components.
- Knowledge of various piping materials and their applications.
- Install, repair, and maintain medical gas systems.
- Read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, and specifications to ensure proper installation and operation of medical gas systems.
- Conduct regular testing and inspections of medical gas systems to ensure compliance with NFPA 99 and other relevant codes and standards.
- Adherence to plumbing codes and regulations.
- Journeyman level experience in plumbing, Journeyman card or both
- Med Gas Licensing and NFPA 99 familiarity highly preferred
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work in a production-style setting and meet deadlines on a daily basis
- Ability to work 8 to 10 hour shifts 4-6 days per week depending on workload.
At Anistar Technologies, we specialize in connecting individuals across various industries with reputable companies, both nationally and internationally. Our Recruiters are committed to presenting highly skilled professionals to our clients for their most critical roles. To achieve this, we take the time to understand your career goals, work experience, and professional aspirations.
To explore other exciting opportunities in your region, please visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to promoting diversity in the workplace. Anistar complies with E-Verify. Interested candidates, please click “Apply,” or contact the Anistar office using the information provided below.
Contact: Anistar Technologies
Phone: (800) 257-5597