Title: Journeyman Electrician
Location: Marianna, FL
PPE: Boots, hard hat, safety vest, safety glasses
Company Summary: Our client is a proven leader in the commercial electrical industry, offering a professional level of electrical expertise to their partners. Having been around for over 15 years, our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the communications industry.
Position Summary: Anistar is seeking experienced electricians for a long term opportunity, with possibility of permanent placement, working in a large scale, fast paced commercial construction environment. Potential candidates must have proven experience with residential and commercial electrical installation. We are looking for individuals who will pay attention to detail and work efficiently under minimal supervision.
- Electricians need to have 3-5 years of experience.
- Strong work ethic, able to follow direction of site lead.
- Must be comfortable working outside in freezing temps during winter.
- Perform trenching & excavating duties.
- Install underground conduits as directed.
- Saw, drill, cut, & grind as directed.
- Assist in pulling wire or rough in and staging material.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints.
- Must possess working knowledge of National Electrical Codes.
- Perform all clean up tasks as assigned.
- Must be able to work independently after given job details.
- For commercial jobs installing up to 1/2″ – 4″ EMT conduit.
- Please send the following questions over with the candidate for review.
- Basic Hand tools (screw drivers, snips, punch down, wire stripers, pliers, etc)
- Full PPE (hard hat, safety vest, safety glasses, work boots, etc)
About Us: At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!