Pearl Harbor, Hawaii
Job Title: IT Specialist
Location: Pearl Harbor, HI
Clearance: Active Secret
Multiple option years as well. Govt must approve candidate.
No relocation assistance provided.
Requirements are as follows (candidate must meet all):
- Final SECRET clearance
- At least three (3) years implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance experience with NMCI NIPRNET and SIPRNET IT systems.
- At least three (3) years of experience with management of IT systems infrastructure and related processes.
- At least three (3) years of experience with the install, configure and provision of workstations and virtual machines of multiple configurations.
- At least three (3) years of experience conducting IT training for personnel.
- At least twelve (12) months of experience with Video Teleconference (VTC) equipment to include configuring, installing, maintaining, troubleshooting, scheduling usage, coordinating with other VTC sites, and accrediting the VTC systems.
- At least twelve (12) months of experience with maintenance and configuration of Tandberg Media Processing System (MPS).
- At least three (3) years as a member in the CSWF (Cyber Security Workforce) at IAT Level II.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.