Inventory Specialist Associate
Shift: Mon-Friday 8-4:30pm (Occasional OT as needed)
Duration; Contract to Hire
– Performed Inventory Updates
– Documentation of Material Quantity, Adjustments thru Cycle Counts and investigations.
– Assures inventory are accurate and located properly so jobs can be processed in a timely manner to meet scheduling requirements
– Communicates and works closely with other departments to help meet project timelines and completion
– Forklift Exp. and usage
– Micro Soft Products.
Candidate will have an understanding of:
GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)
GDP (Good Documentation Practices)
SOP's (Standard Operation Procedures)
– Close toed shoes
– Ability to wear PPE
– Lifting up to 50lbs
– Ability to work 60% standing, 20% Sitting, 20% Walking
– Ability to read, use and be trained to use a scale, computer, pallet jacks, forklifts and other laboratory equipment.
We provide on the Job Training
About Us: At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!