Job Title: Instructional Designer
Contractor will create instructor-led and web-based training courses for delivery in workshops, classrooms, and online through the Learning Management System. Develops training material using existing content and input from subject matter experts. Designs online content to include audio, video, and interactive elements.
- Experience in managing client relationships and complex writing projects.
- Technical knowledge and working experience in Learning methodologies and curriculum development
- 4-year degree in Education, English, Graphic Design or related field
- 3 years of related work experience in Learning & Development, instructional design, or related field.
- Experience in conducting meetings with SMEs and internal clients.
- Experience in course design for web and computer-based learning, self-paced
- Proficient in the use of various software applications related to integrating technology into instruction including:
- Articulate Storyline
- Adobe Captivate
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.