Installation Combo Technician
Job Title: Cable Technician
Location: Denver, CO
Company Summary: Our client is a proven leader in the communications industry, offering a professional level of cabling expertise to their partners. Having been around for over fifteen years, our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the communications industry.
Position Summary: Anistar is seeking an experienced Lead Cable Technician to provide assistance with the installation, termination, and testing of various types of voice and data cables as well as A/V equipment. MUST be comfortable working from a lift.
- Pulling and routing CAT6 cable in a new construction and existing structure commercial environment
- Installing IP cameras and wireless access points
- Network Infrastructure upgrades, including switches, racks, wireless controllers, routers, etc.
- Network cabinet/closet installations.
- Indoor fiber runs
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 3-4 years of experience running, terminating, certifying Cat5, Cat6, Cat6a cables.
- 1+ years of experience running and terminating fiber. Fiber termination methods include Unicam, anaerobic, and fusion splicing.
- Phone system installation and knowledge of telephony products
- Must be able to effectively communicate with clients and project managers using verbal and written means of communication.
Additional skills preferred:
Ability to drive and use a scissor and boom lift.
Ability to read blueprints
Ability to use a multimeter
- Ownership of basic telecom tools: Punch down, snips, wire strippers, cordless drill, Hard Hat, Boots, Safety Glasses, etc.
- Familiarity with BICSI, EIA, TIA or NEC Standards.
- Ability to provide two professional references.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.