Information Systems Security Specialist
Washington DC, District Of Columbia
Job Title: Information Systems Security Specialist III
Location: Washington, DC
Our client is a proven leader in information technology, innovative strategic technical planning, and program management offering a professional level of expertise to their partners. Having been around for over five years our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the IT industry.
This Position requires the following specific technical and professional background: The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 8+ years of data analyst experience.
- Fulfill the role of primary stakeholder for the security of IT systems; serve as the primary point of contact to the Authorizing Official (AO) regarding cybersecurity issues
- Ensure compliance with protection requirements, control procedures, incident management reporting, remote access requirements, and system management for all systems as well as use of encryption for protecting sensitive information including Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- Have experience with federal security policies including: Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS) 199, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) 800-53, Executive Orders, Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Memos, and Binding Operational Directives (BODs)
- Identify gaps, create closure plans, and coordinate resolution of security issues
- Analyze incidents, document findings, and develop corrective action plans
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 8+ years of ISSO experience
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Contact: Anistar Technologies