Industrial Travel Technician
Kansas City, Missouri
Job Title: Low Voltage Technician
Location: Kansas City, MO – must be able to travel
Our client is a proven leader in the communications industry, offering a professional level of security expertise to their partners. Having been around for over forty years, our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the communications industry.
Anistar is seeking an experienced Low Voltage Lead Technician to provide assistance with the installation, termination, and testing of various types of voice and data cables installs throughout large construction projects.
- Pulling cat 5e/cat 6 cable in a new construction environment
- Testing fiber cables with Fluke tester
- Build out MDF/IDFs
- Installation of wireless access points (WAP's)
- Install J Hooks, D-rings, cable tray, and other cable supports
- Reading blueprints and schematics
- 1+ years of experience in commercial cabling in an industrial environment
- Experience pulling and terminating cables.
- Ability to climb ladders and insert cable in Access Points.
- Able to work from boom/scissor lifts
- Must be able to travel for 3-6 months on the road.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.