IA Engineer II
Fort Meade, Maryland
Job Title: IA Engineer II
Location: Fort Meade, MD
Clearance: TS/SCI w CI Poly
Certs: Required 8570 IAT Level II
- Experience designing, developing, implementing, and enforcing security requirements. Expertise preparing Security Test and Evaluation plans. Has provided certification and accreditation support. Prefer 10+ years.
- Experience developing security plans and contingency plans. Prefer 10+ years.
- Experience developing, testing, and integrating security tools as well as configuring and installing the tools.
- Experience conducting security audits and developing mitigations to identified risks. Prefer 5+ years.
- Experience conducting vulnerability assessments.
- Experience in Python scripting and Linux.
- Requires DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification (such as CCNA, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+CE, or SSCP).
- Provides technical and programmatic Information Assurance Services to internal and external customers in support of network and information security systems.
- Designs, develops, and implements security requirements within an organization’s business processes.
- Prepares documentation from information obtained from customer using accepted guidelines such as RMF (Risk Management Framework).
- Prepares test plans.
- Provides assessment and authorization (A&A) support in the development of security and contingency plans and conducts complex risk and vulnerability assessments.
- Analyzes policies and procedures against Federal laws and regulations and provides recommendations for closing gaps.
- Develops and completes system security plans and contingency plans.
- Recommends system enhancements to improve security deficiencies.
- Develops, tests, and integrates computer and network security tools.
- Secures system configurations and installs security tools, scans systems in order to determine compliance and report results, and evaluates products and various aspects of system administration.
- Conducts security program audits and develops solutions to lessen identified risks.
- Develops strategies to comply with privacy, risk management, and e-authentication requirements.
- Provides information assurance support for the development and implementation of security architectures to meet new and evolving security requirements.
- Evaluates, develops, and enhances security requirements, policy and tools.
- Provide aid in computer incident investigations.
- Performs vulnerability assessments including the development of risk mitigation strategies
Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD. Will consider: HS +11-14 Years, BA/BA 5-10 Years, or MA/MS +3-6 Years.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.