Job Title: Cleared HVAC Technician
Location: Manassas, VA
Our client is a proven leader in information technology, innovative strategic technical planning, and program management offering a professional level of expertise to their partners. Having been around for over fifty years our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the IT industry.
This Position requires the following specific technical and professional background: The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in HVAC and an active Secret Clearance.
- Responsible for maintaining and the operation of all Utility Plant equipment & systems including HTHW Generators, Centrifugal Chillers, Air Compressors, Cooling Towers, HVAC equipment & all associated auxiliary equipment
- Operate computerized site Building Management System / Web Control, respond to alarms & become familiar with site building layouts & systems
- Responsible for performing routine building maintenance and preventive maintenance tasks.
- Performance of building maintenance tasks in one or more fields – plumbing, carpentry, electrical, HVAC (heating, ventilation, air conditioning) installs, services, modifies, rebuilds, and repairs building systems and equipment in an industrial or commercial establishment in accordance with applicable building codes and safety regulations
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Active Secret clearance (or previously active)
- 2+ years of HVAC experience
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.