Location: Birmingham/Bessemer, AL
Pay Rate: $20-24/hr depending on experience
Our client is the prime manufacturer in the Design Manufacture Construct (DMC) system; manufacturing large building chunks that can transported and assembled on site into complex buildings quickly.
DMC is a building delivery system that uses design to leverage manufacturing productivity so that construction is simple.
Anistar is currently seeking experienced HVAC Technicians for a long term opportunity to assist with unique and specialized construction projects in a plant setting.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install new heating, cooling, and ventilation systems
- Determine needs and discuss all solution methods
- Conduct performance tests with specialized tools
- Troubleshoot HVAC system issues
- Critical-thinker, problem-solver
- Strong verbal communication skills, ability to explain complex HVAC issues with customers in a way they understand
- Must be punctual and adhere to a daily schedule with flexibility to support different lines
- Certification or associate’s degree from an HVAC program at a technical school required
At Anistar Technologies, we specialize in connecting individuals across various industries with reputable companies, both nationally and internationally. Our Recruiters are committed to presenting highly skilled professionals to our clients for their most critical roles. To achieve this, we take the time to understand your career goals, work experience, and professional aspirations.
To explore other exciting opportunities in your region, please visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to promoting diversity in the workplace. Anistar complies with E-Verify. Interested candidates, please click “Apply,” or contact the Anistar office using the information provided below.
Contact: Anistar Technologies
Phone: (800) 257-5597