Job Title: HR Manager
Location: Arcadia, FL
Company Summary: Our client is a proven leader in the garden products industry, offering a professional level expertise to their partners. The client provides the resources necessary for its team members to succeed and reach their career goals in the garden products industry.
Position Summary: Anistar is seeking experienced HR Manager for a direct hire hire opportunity. This is an office position working in a highly team oriented, fast paced environment.
The ideal candidate will under general supervision, maintain a highly analytical and problem solving mindset while working as a team player and must possess the following:
- Will be reporting to director of finance
- Daily SOW- Recruiting, onboarding, time and attendance, payroll, benefits admin, workers comp reporting, and employee relations
- Will collaborate with Arcadia and Mt Dora, FL location
- Working in a fast paced office environment
- Required: Someone who is Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills/problem solving
- Possess strong computer skills in Microsoft Access, Word, Outlook, and Excel
- PHR/SPHR cert preferred with 5 yrs relevant experience with HR policies, benefit administration, compensation, wage structure
- Looking for a proactive go getter attitude who is an effective communicator (think self starter)
Health insurance, 401k, paid vacation, life insurance
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. MUST have valid driver’s license, and reliable transportation.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.