Fort Belvoir, Virginia
Job Title: Helpdesk
Location: Fort Belvoir, VA
Our client is a proven leader in information technology, innovative strategic technical planning, and program management offering a professional level of expertise to their partners. Having been around for over twenty years our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the IT industry.
This Position requires the following specific technical and professional background: The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in Helpdesk experience and an active Top Secret clearance with IAT level 2
- Capture and reporting of IT Service Desk support metrics
- Installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting for all users of the systems
- Maintain a web-based capability for the users to enter, track and escalate Service Desk tickets, as well as self-service actions (currently using Remedy)
- Remote access configuration and support for the users and external customers as required (supporting telework, off-site travel, and mission or contingency operations)
- Install, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot computer peripherals
- Provide tracking for all deployed IT assets from procurement to disposal to allow real-time accounting of IT assets to both government and contractor personnel
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- 4+ years of Helpdesk
- IAT level 2
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.