Job Title: Helpdesk
Location: Wright Patterson AFB, OH
Our client is a proven leader in information technology, innovative strategic technical planning, and program management offering a professional level of expertise to their partners. Having been around for over thirty years our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the IT industry.
This Position requires the following specific technical and professional background: The ideal candidate will have 2 years of experience in an IT role and a Security + CE.
- Packing, unpacking, configuring, upgrading, installing, relocating, connecting new and existing systems to the network(s)
- installing the Standard Desktop Configuration (SDC) software suite, custom AF, DoD, Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS), other software on personal computer systems, tablets/mobile computing devices
- configuring and troubleshooting video teleconference equipment, displays and other actions (such as trash disposal and those required to maintain a clean and safe work environment) related to receiving, configuring, installing, maintaining, and disposing of IT components
- The contractor shall install, configure, test, deploy, manage and maintain all segments and elements of the 711 HPW’s networks and fax devices including communications interfaces to internal or external networks.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 2+ years of IT experience
- Security + CE
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.