Help Desk Tier 2
Princeton, New Jersey
Job Title: Help Desk Tier 2
Location: Princeton, NJ *remote*
POSITION SUMMARY: The Desktop Support Technician II role is responsible for providing onsite and remote support on equipment and operating system software for desktop computers, laptops, printers, mobile devices including phones and tablets, VoIP phone system and handsets, scanners, as well as audio and video-conferencing hardware and software. Support end-users in a multi-office network environment with general software and hardware questions and problems. Resolve problems if possible; escalate problems when appropriate. Travel to other offices will be required.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Undergraduate degree or technical degree preferred in computer related field (Relative work experience may be considered in lieu of formal education)
- 3 – 4 years IT or computer related work experience preferred
- Experience troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving technical issues
- Experience with active directory, Microsoft servers, Windows workstations, and Microsoft applications
- Excellent problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to effectively prioritize work and communicate effectively with users on all levels
- Must have patience and exhibit a positive customer friendly attitude and work in a team environment
- Should possess a strong technical understanding of the various hardware, software and networking systems being supported
- Take ownership of and troubleshoot problems and follow through to resolution.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.