Help Desk Technician
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Job Title: Help Desk Technician
Location: Cherry Hill, NJ
Our client is a proven leader in information technology, innovative strategic technical planning, and program management offering a professional level of expertise to their partners. Having been around for over thirty years our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the IT industry.
This Position requires the following specific technical and professional background: The ideal candidate will have 2 years of experience in a Helpdesk or Technical environment.
- Receive incident and information request calls from the customers for IT services, and service that call by resolving with point of contact
- Keep customers informed of the progress of their queries
- Analyze, isolate, research, and effortlessly explain step by step technical troubleshooting solutions related to software or hardware to provide a resolution
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-through
- Successfully translate complex technical information/instructions into a simple language that would ensure seamless troubleshooting
- Prioritize and escalate support based on the client/public impact
- Demonstrate problem-solving, conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
- Maintains confidentiality of all information, policies, and procedures as required by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) protocols
- Learning and supporting a variety of purpose-built software
- Continued familiarity with network devices and latest technologies
- CCNA Preferred?
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Expertise in Cisco IOS, Linux, Windows Server operating systems
- Experience with multitasking in a high-energy environment
- Ability to work 3rd shift and a rotating schedule
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.