Charlotte, North Carolina
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Location: Charlotte, NC
The graphic designer position is based in Charlotte, NC within Core Creative, an in-house creative agency/team.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES AND SKILLS:
- Must have extensive experience working creatively within brand systems and standards
- Must have strong experience translating business information into compelling visuals
- Identify and articulate opportunities to develop new visuals to enhance the messaging
- Work as part of a creative team using established creative workflows, while also taking ownership of assignments and working independently
- Experience working with technical diagrams, flow diagrams, and maps strongly preferred
- Deliver files optimized for web, digital, and print deliverables
- Support formatting and layout design of long-form documents
- Advanced knowledge of with Adobe CC (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Acrobat Pro)
- Strong working knowledge of PC-based Microsoft Office 365/2016 (Word and PowerPoint)
- Clearly express and present ideas, listen well, and collaborates with internal clients and the team
- Solid written communication and ability to proof work for quality and accuracy
- Generally, a problem solver and creative thinker
- BA degree in graphic design preferred; 2-5 years’ experience (mid-level)
- Worked in an in-house creative team environment developing proposal graphics and collateral
- Strength with copywriting, creative writing, and long form writing
- Other software proficiencies including other Adobe CC apps, HTML5, SketchUp, Visio, OpenAsset
- Experience with physical print production and finishing
- A background with photography and/or videography
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.