Job Title: GoLang Developer
We are looking for a skilled Go Developer to join our team on a fast-moving custom-built enterprise application ecosystem. You will work on both mobile and web-based software solutions that utilize React frontends, GO, and GraphQL. You’ll work with the team to explore new technologies that will support and accelerate project deliverables and outcomes. Your expertise with GraphQL and Go will be needed to improve code quality, perform optimizations, and review other team members code.
- Undergraduate or Masters degree in computer science (6+ years of relevant experience is also acceptable in lieu of a college degree)
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE and SKILLS:
Your Career So Far:
- You have 4+ years of solid experience building complex backend APIs at an enterprise level.
- You are highly proficient in Go development.
- You have experience working with relational databases (e.g. Postgres), key-value stores (e.g. Redis), and NoSQL Databases (MongoDB, Couchbase, DynamoDB).
- You can write well-structured, efficient and maintainable code, and actively keep the quality of the codebase in check.
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and enjoy building scalable distributed systems.
- Must be able to meet customer security requirements. A background check by Federal Authorities will be performed.
Your business skills and dev competencies look like this:
- You understand the power of Docker and AWS, and how to leverage both to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- You enjoy being an active participant in SCRUM ceremonies and bringing positive energy to the team.
- You are very comfortable with the AWS ecosystem (Cloud Formation, Terraform, etc), and you are experienced with GraphQL.
- You’ve worked in a distributed team environment for at least 3 years.
- You’re familiar with centralized logging, monitoring, and alerting solutions, and you have a deep understanding of DevOps, AWS, and Cloud solutions.
- You enjoy and seek to understand how the codebase and the data architecture coalesce.
- You have a demonstrated ability to build and maintain colleague and client relationships.
- You can exercise discretion and work independently.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills.
Your technical competencies encompass:
- React, Typescript
- Database Architecture
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.