Job Title: Low Voltage Foreman
Location: Nashville, TN
Position Summary: Anistar is seeking an experienced low voltage foreman for a long term contract opportunity to provide assistance with the installation, termination, and testing of various types of voice and data cables.
Installation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of various cabling infrastructure:
- Installing of cable support structures such as j-hooks, cable racks, and innerduct.
- Run low voltage cabling and/or fiber optic cabling in commercial buildings and/or industrial environments, including drilling concrete walls, installing cabinets and limited conduit work.
- Experience in conduit installation is a plus.
- Install, terminate, and test Cat6 as designed and per scope of work.
- Install, terminate, and test Fiber Optic Cables, (SM & MM) as designed and per scope of work.
- Erect support structures and install Network Devices (AP’s, Cameras) per scope of work.
- Ensuring all cables are neatly tied and bundled according to safety regulations.??
- Conduct tests and certifying to ensure all newly installed cable systems and component devices are operational.??
- Troubleshoot issues with cable networks to ensure the proper functioning and to ensure the system meets local, county, state, or federal codes; legal and/or insurance requirements.??
- Adhere to all required project safety requirements as set forth by OSHA
- Provide regular updates to Project Management on project status and current objectives.? ?
- Lead small crews of 2-8 technicians by providing daily instruction, training, and oversight.
- Provide assessments of direct reports to management as needed.
- Knowledge and experience with either Alarm, CCTV, Fire and Security Systems is a plus.??
- Knowledge and experience with either Audio/Visual, Point-of-Sale systems, TV/monitor and media player installations is a plus.?
- Extensive travel is required (100%), hotel stay and per diem provided.
- Flexible and willing to work on-call, early morning, day, night, and weekend shifts depending on the requirements of the job.??
About Us At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Contact: Anistar Technologies