Fixed Wing High Performance Pilot
Job Title: Fixed Wing High Performance Pilot
Location: Houston, TX (Ellington Field)
Fixed wing pilot in high – performance, jet aircraft (e.g. T-38, WB-57).
- Maintain highest level of skill, proficiency, and knowledge to support NASA aviation requirements.
- Maintain all required currencies in each assigned aircraft.
- Ensure each flight is completed efficiently, safely, and productively.
- Comply with all NASA and AOD aircraft procedural requirements.
- Effectively utilize Crew Resource Management procedures in multi-crew aircraft operations.
- Perform instructor duty as assigned and ensure information is accurate and effectively presented.
- Comply with safety and occupational health standards, rules, regulations and policies.
- Identify hazards & report unsafe acts and procedures.
- Support investigation and resolution of anomalies and mishaps as assigned.
- Participate in safety inspections and training.
- The Pilot may be required to perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
- Successful completion of a standard professional curriculum in an accredited college or university leading to a bachelor’s degree is required. Major study in an appropriate field of engineering (not engineering technology), physical science, life science, or mathematics is desired. An advanced degree is also desired but not required
- Must have a minimum of 1,500 hours of pilot-in-command or first pilot flight time in high-performance, ejection seat equipped, jet aircraft time, which includes at least 500 hours of jet aircraft having at least 3,000 pounds of thrust per engine is required. These aircraft must be aerobatic and capable of at least 6 G’s.
- Formation experience required
- Experience as a flight instructor in high performance, ejection seat equipped, jet aircraft required.
- Flight test experience desired
- FAA Commercial Pilot Certificate with an Instrument Rating required, Airline Transport Pilot Certificate desired
- Simultaneous qualifications in multiple aircraft desired
- Must be able to deploy, both domestically and internationally, for up to 45 continuous days
- Experience supporting a NASA/DoD contract.
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a Government Security Clearance.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.