Fire Sprinkler Technician
Job Title: Fire Sprinkler Technician
Location: Austin, TX
- NICET is preferred but not required
Assists the Team Lead in execution of specific portions of Fire Sprinkler Inspection / Testing and Maintenance of Wet, Dry, Pre-Action and Deluge Sprinkler systems.
This position will function as support to Sprinkler, Testing and Maintenance Field Lead, responsible performing Inspections, Testing and Maintenance of Wet, Dry, Pre-Action and Deluge Sprinkler systems in accordance with NFPA 25/UFC on a military installation. Experience with fire pumps, backflows and standpipes a plus.
- The Sprinkler Technician is responsible for performing inspection, testing and maintenance of sprinkler systems on Military Installations.
- Systems may include control valves, gauges, inspection test valves, OS&Y valves, piv valves, jockey pumps, pump controllers, electric pumps and diesel pumps.
- They will be knowledgeable in NFPA Codes and the Unified Facility Criteria (UFC’s) pertaining to Life Safety and be able insure compliance of the system, address engineering inquiries, and support the inspection team in resolution of problems.
- Reads and interprets statements of work, specifications, and design drawings.
- Minimum of two (2) years of related experience with systems servicing and (ITMs) Inspections, Testing and Maintenance of water base systems.
- Must have 2 years’ experience in servicing and repair of water base systems. Working on Military Installations a PLUS
- High School Diploma a must, — PREFERRED – 2-year degree in engineering or construction-related field, or equivalent construction-related work experience.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.