Fire Protection Engineer
Job Title: Fire Protection Engineer
Location: Pasadena, CA
Our client's Federal Solutions group is looking for a new Fire Protection Engineer (FPE) to join the Fire Protection Engineering Division in support of various Government projects. Our client provides a broad array of Fire and Life Safety Engineering and Fire Protection System Design, Construction, and Management services to our Government clients.
• 4+ years of work experience in Fire Protection Engineering design and project management
• Plan, direct, and oversee engineering activities including project execution
• Conduct Fire Protection Engineering inspection, studies, design, and complex calculations
• Complete site surveys and identify code issues and offer compliant solutions
• Perform interpretation and application of local, state, and federal requirements, and regulations, relative to all aspects of fire protection and life safety
• Prepare and present technical audits, reports, and exhibits
• Design fire suppression system, fire alarm system, and prepare technical specifications
• Ability to multi-task, work with minimal supervision, follow written and oral instructions, show attention to detail and demonstrate problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in using AutoCAD, Revit, and Hydraulic Calculation software including HASS, AutoSPRINK, and HydroCAD. Ability to design fire alarm, fire suppression, and life safety systems in Revit
• Comply with all safety policies
• Visit construction sites or frequent travel with overnight stay
• US Citizenship is required. Candidate must have the ability to obtain US Government security clearances
• B.S. Degree, or higher, in Engineering, preferably Fire Protection Engineering.
• Professional Engineering (PE) License in Fire Protection Engineering, or ability to obtain within a year of hire.
• Possess certifications, training, and working knowledge of NFPA codes and standards including NFPA13, 2001, 70, and 72.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and MUST be able to pass drug and background checks.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.