Fire Alarm Technician
Job Title: Fire Alarm Tech
Location: Fairfax County, VA
Scope of work:
- Active state FAL required not required but they are looking for solid talent
- Install, repair or upgrade fire alarm systems and program control panels for fire alarm systems with the guidance of building plans and electrical layouts.
- Mount sensors at appropriate locations, performing all necessary tasks, such as drilling holes for cabling and accessing locations such as crawlspaces or attics.
- Ensure all work complies with current codes and regulations.
- Run low voltage cabling in commercial buildings, including drilling concrete walls and limited conduit work.
- Complete all wiring, connections, and equipment installations ensuring that fire alarm systems are in compliance with electrical and fire codes.
- Tests to ensure all newly installed fire alarm systems and component devices are operational.
- Troubleshoot new system installations to ensure the proper functioning and to ensure the system meets local, county, state, or federal codes; legal and/or insurance requirements.
- Experience reading blueprints and site maps.
- Knowledgeable about NFPA standards, including NFPA 70 and 72.
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.