Fire Alarm Technician
Job Title: Fire Alarm Technician
Location: Hinesville, GA (Ft. Stewart)
The Fire Alarm Technician inspects, tests, maintains, and repairs installed fire alarm detection and suppression systems in accordance with manufacturer's specifications and National Fire Protection Association standards. Inspects fire alarm equipment visually and replaces defective components, tests initiating and signal circuits, detectors, and system transmitter, makes needed repairs, and checks pressure gauges on suppression system storage containers and recharges or replaces containers.
- 5+ years experience in Fire Alarm installation
- Ability to obtain access to base
- Valid driver's license
- Must be a US citizen
- There will be a requirement to pass the following tests: heat stress, asbestos awareness, lock out/tag out, respirator protection, and safety (all written)
- Satisfactory completion of a physical fitness test is required
- Must obtain NICET II Fire Alarm Certification with 6 months of employment
- NICET I or NICET II Fire Alarm Certification
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs consistently
- Pull, stand, and work in confined spaces; crouch for long periods of time
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.