Fire Alarm System Inspector
Virginia Beach, VA
Position: Fire Alarm System Inspector
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Our client is a proven leader in the Fire Safety and Security Integration industries, offering a high level of professional expertise to their partners. Our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals.
What you will do:
- Inspect and test the installation and service of fire sprinkler systems, backflow prevention assemblies, and fire alarm systems per NFPA-25 & 72 (National Fire Protection Association), and other applicable codes.
- Maintain proper Risk Management and Safety procedures on all job sites
What you need:
- Two to three (2-3) years of experience in inspections of fire sprinklers and low voltage systems.
- Licensure per state and local requirements.
- Inspect or review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes as well as NFPA, state, and local codes.
- Knowledge of inspection and testing chemical suppression systems.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Exceptional attention to detail and communication skills.
- Eagerness for professional development and growth.
- Ability to pass various background checks.
- Reliable transportation, valid State Driver's License with acceptable driving record for use of company vehicle.
- Desirable (but not required!):
- NICET Level II
- Experience in the construction or electrical industry.
- General working knowledge of industrial and/or commercial installation methods.
- Ability to read and comprehend drawings.
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!