Fire Alarm Service Technician
Job Title: Fire Alarm Service Technician
Location: Atlanta, GA
Our client is a proven leader in the communications industry, offering a professional level of cabling expertise to their partners. Our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the communications industry.
1. Responds to routine and some non-routine customer service calls, scheduled maintenance calls, and emergency service calls on a timely basis; will diagnose, troubleshoot, repair and debug systems for routine problems; installs projects as necessary.
2. Identifies and resolves problems for many types of service calls including emergency and after-hour calls; analyzes repair requirements and provides customer with appropriate solutions; completes necessary repairs and replacements as needed; exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results.
3. Completes accurate and detailed service reports for customer and the company to allow for accurate invoicing and job cost tracking.
4. Executes all service calls in accordance with Federal, State, and local regulations as well as company health and safety policies and procedures. Uses solid troubleshooting skills to isolate and fix problems in malfunctioning equipment or software.
5. Provides technical support to end users and field labor when applicable. Proactively seeks technical guidance from more experience staff for difficult and unusual situations.
6. Keeps up to date and informed on all company products, services, and policies.
7. Presents a professional image of company at all times in appearance and behavior and seeks opportunities to promote the services offered by the company.
8. Communicates with and work with other team members consistently to improve overall operations of the company.
9. Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested or required.
- Nicet certification preferred (Fire alarm systems)
- Experience on EST, FireLite, Notifier, Siemens, Simplex and other systems preferred
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!