Fire Alarm Service Technician
Raleigh, North Carolina
Title: Fire Alarm Service Technician
Location: Raleigh, NC
Company Summary: Our client is a proven leader in the commercial fire protection and security industry, offering a professional level of electrical expertise to their partners. Having been around for over 15 years, our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the communications industry.
We are looking for a Fire Alarm Service Technician with a proven track record in our industry. We recruit and retain top fire protection and life safety professionals by offering:
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- Top-tier benefit package: medical, dental, vision insurance; Flexible Spending Account(s); life insurance and voluntary life insurance; short term and long term disability insurance; employee assistance program; 401(k) retirement plan with generous company match; and, paid holiday and vacation days
- Ongoing NICET, NFPA, AFSA and AFAA professional development opportunities via our dedicated, on-site Corporate Training Facility with working models of fire protection and life safety equipment
- A strong safety record including a dedicated Corporate Safety Manager and formal safety policies training programs
- Cutting-edge technological expertise in fire protection and life safety solutions
- A challenging work environment with endless opportunities
- Relocation incentive (when appropriate)
Position Summary: The Fire Alarm Service Technician is responsible for assisting with installation and service of fire alarm systems, as well as other types of low voltage systems. This position will be expected to interact and communicate in a professional manner not only within the organization but also with customers. The qualifications for this position include:
- Experience and knowledge related to installation and service of fire alarm systems
- Experience with NFPA 72 and NFPA70 as they relate to the system installation of fire alarm, experience (preferred but not required)
- NICET Certification or NICET Certification Study for Level I certification in Fire Alarm Systems is with the ability to obtain NICET Level II Certification within two years of employment (preferred not required)
- Attention to detail with the ability to accurately complete forms/documents and read/comprehend drawings and schematics
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work flexible schedules is required in order to meet customer requirements
Honesty, hard work, safety and quality workmanship provide the foundation for our five decades of success. Investment in and support of our more than 900 employees, with more than 50 professionals who hold NICET 1 Certificates or above, are essential to our growth. The American Fire Sprinkler Association independently evaluated our client in key areas including quality of life and industry and community relations and as a result recognized as a Quality Contractor.
About Us: At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!